How to Fix iMessage FaceTime iCloud on Hackintosh – Step By Step TUTORIAL
In under 4 minutes in this tutorial I will show you, how to fix iMessage, FaceTime, AppStore and all iCloud Applications on any Hackintosh on macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, MacOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan…
1. choose corect SMBIOS for your hardware setup
2. ROM = In the Rt Variables section, paste your MAC address and delete colons
3. MLB field = enter the serial number generated in step 1, and append 5 random hexadecimal letters, so your entire serial number will be seventeen digits long
4. SmUUID = in Terminal run command “uuidgen” and copy it to SmUUID field
5. Board Serial Number should be the same as MLB generated in section 3
I hope you enjoy my video.
Let me know in comments how is it working for you.
Thank you and see you next time.
Don’t forget to watch my other videos on both my YouTube channels:
https://www.youtube.com/morgonaut and https://www.youtube.com/morgonautmedia
4 thoughts on “How to Fix iMessage FaceTime iCloud on Hackintosh – Step By Step TUTORIAL”
I am really tired with my issue with iMessage; without successful.. I’ve followed your guide but still I have error message:
Could not sign in to iMessage. An error occurred during activation. Try again.
Fyi: my Ethernet on ” en0 “, it is good.
I am stuck and need some help; please.
You can reach my personal help at https://www.patreon.com/morgonaut
your Apple ID may be blocked by Apple
Sorry to be late to reply…
Indeed, I use with another Apple ID and it works now.
Comments are closed.